Updated: Jul 8, 2020
This is such a challenging time to all of us to embrace the world's pandemic crisis. As the Nation comes together to flatten the curve of COVID-19, government issued updated Coronavirus Guidance on March 16. The guidance indicates that: “If you work in a critical infrastructure industry, as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, such as healthcare services and pharmaceutical and food supply, you have a special responsibility to maintain your work schedule.”
In order to provide medically necessary essential care for our clients, Columbia Physical Therapy In Motion will put best effort to treat our patients and clients who have immediate health needs. We will continue to maintain our operations with modified working hours based on the volume of clients visits. We also plan to offer "telemedicine format of care" option for any clients requesting this service but specifically for high-risk patients with medical complexity.
From this coming Monday (March 23rd), our providers will give you a "check-in call" to see how you are doing and take any questions during this action. Our practitioners would like to stay connected with you on a regular basis. Please feel free to reach out to us by either call, email or text message.
During your visit to our office, we will continue to follow recommendations from Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and provide customer protection guidance.
1. Take your temperature when you check in the office
2. Separate private room use to space out personal space
3. Limit maximum capacity of 8 people
4. Constant hand washing for our providers and the patient's pre and post-session
5. Wear mask all the time
6. Disinfecting all equipment/tables after each patient throughout the day
7. Mandate cleaning hands In and Out of office
8. Hand sanitizer placed throughout the clinic in multiple locations
9. All staff have been instructed to stay home if they feel ill or have traveled outside of MD, or have close encounter with someone with possible symptoms.
During this critical time, Columbia Physical Therapy In Motion pledges to appropriately balance public safety while ensuring the continued delivery of essential physical therapy services. Please feel free to reach out to us by email at email@example.com. We appreciate your continued support and trust.